Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chicken Tip



I hate to cut raw chicken, but to make the task easier I use this simple trick.  

To cut raw chicken with ease, partially freeze or thaw your chicken.  This allows you to quickly cut uniformed size pieces for even cooking in recipes.  



My new cookbook is available at schools, businesses, hospitals, and book fairs in cities across the United States.  Be sure to pick up a copy or two, when you see them.  They make great gifts!

Check back on Friday,
for my Slow Cooker
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken recipe!

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like to cut raw chicken either so will be doing this. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete