Friday, July 26, 2013

Cajun Rub Chicken



2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 ½ to 2 pounds chicken strips

In small bowl, combine paprika, brown sugar, and Cajun seasoning.  Mix well.   

Rub seasoning blend onto all sides of chicken.   

Grill over medium heat for 4 to 6 on each side or until chicken is cooked through.

This is our favorite rub recipe.  Lots of flavor with just a hint of heat.  It also works great on pork and beef.

 Check back on Tuesday,

for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

1 comment: