Friday, November 15, 2013

Fried Pumpkin Pie Won tons


1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
1 (12 ounce) package won ton wraps
oil
Powdered Sugar (optional) 

On each won ton wrapper place, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie filling in the center.  


Wet the edges of the won ton wrapper with water.  Fold won ton wrapper over to form a triangle.  Gently press the air out of the won ton as you seal the edges.


In a large saucepan, heat 1 inch of oil over medium high heat until hot.  Gently add a few won tons to the oil; do not over crowd the pan.  Fry until golden brown. 


Place won tons on paper towel. Dust with powdered sugar.


I know the baked Pumpkin Pie Won ton recipe is healthier for you, but you can't beat the fried version. 

Check back on Tuesday,
for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

3 comments:

  1. Now if only I could find somewhere to get won ton wraps here!! Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! I am pretty sure I would like the fried ones better, but I might try the baked ones first. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete