Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baking Tips

At this time of the year everyone is very busy!  Buying gifts can be stressful and making homemade gifts even more so. Below are a few of my favorite baking tips that help my baked goodies turn out perfect almost every time. Click on the title to go to the article.

 

 




Check back on Friday, for 
 Honey Nut Cheesecake Cookie recipe! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could get some of the tings here that you can buy there!! Have a great week Diane

    ReplyDelete